Our parish now provides "Online Giving"
When you participate, your gift will be securely transferred directly into the parish bank account.
Ph (352) 796-2096
Every Sunday at 11:30 a.m.
Every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. during Advent & Lent
MINISTRY FAIR 2022
The Ministry Fair/Newcomers Reception held on May 14th & 15th was a great success!
Over 25 ministries were represented
More than 200 adults & children attended
Thanks to all those who attended, and a special thanks to all those who worked to make it a success!
Winners of the Ministry Table Most Creative Display
1st Place - Youth Ministry
2nd Place - Respect Life
3rd Place - Faith Formation
Winner of adult basket - Chris Ross
Winner of child basket - Rosalyn Simms
For more pictures of Ministry tables go to 2022 Ministry Fair
TRIP RESCHEDULED TO OCTOBER 17 - 26, 2022
Parish Pilgrimage to
the Holy Land
Dear St. Anthony The Abbot Parishioner,
In an effort to keep us all spiritually close, we are livestreaming Mass with Fr. Pecchie from St. Anthony The Abbot, daily at 8:00 a.m. EDT, and every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
Please visit our Facebook events page to RSVP to upcoming livestream Masses.
HOLY FAMILY MINISTRY of ST. ANTHONY
Holy Family Ministry of St. Anthony meets on Fridays beginning at 8:00 a.m. Mass.
We are a support group for the family while helping each other build our domestic church.
For more information contact:
Elisa (352) 200-9615
Lindsay (813) 990-7867
Maggie (407) 739-8105
For more information click on the following link...
Looking for the perfect place to host a special event?
Call our office for more information
For those in need...
St. Vincent de Paul
Leave a message and someone will contact you.
Subject: Jewish Roots of the Catholic Faith
Subject: Jewish Roots of the Catholic Faith
How do you deepen your relationship with Jesus? By spending time studying God's word in Scripture.
Content: The Gospel of Matthew
The Bible is our Soul's GPS to lead us to God in a deeper relationship and the roadmap to heaven. WARNING: Bible usage can be habit forming. Regular scripture reading can cause loss of anxiety and fear, and possible loss of appetite for impatience and anger. Symptoms include: increased love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. If SYMPTOMS PERSIST, just "PRAISE THE LORD!"
In the Parish Hall
Click below for the full schedule...
Gathered around the fire for fellowship & Fr. Pecchie's teachings (07/16/20)
Fr. Pecchie helping us better understand our faith
Faith and fellowship (08/13/20)
Learn more about your faith in a comfortable atmosphere
Bishop Gregory Parkes offers a series on Spirit FM 90.5 and on your favorite podcast app that provides inspiration and insights for living our Catholic faith. Proclaim, Invite and Encounter is a daily reflection and commentary on Courageously Living the Gospel in our homes, parishes, communities and wherever God may lead us. Bishop Parkes brings clarity to the issues of our time, while highlighting the beauty of our Catholic faith.
ALL SAINTS DAY
November 1st, 2021
Consecration & Dedication of St. Joseph Garden
Fr. Pecchie blesses St. Joseph and those in attendance
Our youth honored the saints by dressing as one
There was a tasty potluck dinner afterwards
Born 05-03-1991 --- Died 10/12/2006 (leukemia)
1. "The Virgin Mary is the only woman in my life."
2. “The more Eucharist we receive, the more we will become like Jesus, so that on earth we will have a foretaste of heaven.”
3. “By standing before the Eucharistic Christ, we become holy.”
4. “There are people who suffer much more than me.”
5. “Continuously ask your guardian angel for help. Your guardian angel has to become your best friend.”
6. “Do not be afraid because with the Incarnation of Jesus, death becomes life, and there’s no need to escape: in eternal life, something extraordinary awaits us.”
7. “Jerusalem is right on our doorstep.”
8. "All people are born as originals but many die as photocopies”
9. "To always be close to Jesus, that’s my life plan”.
10. “Sadness is looking at ourselves, happiness is looking towards God.”
11. “Not me, but God.”
12. “The more Eucharist we receive, the more we will become like Jesus, so that on this earth we will have a foretaste of heaven".
13. “The only thing we have to ask God for, in prayer, is the desire to be holy.”
14. “Our soul is like a hot air balloon. If by chance there is a mortal sin, the soul falls to the ground. Confession is like the fire underneath the balloon enabling the soul to rise again. . . It is important to go to confession often.”
15. “I am happy to die because I have lived my life without wasting a minute on those things which do not please God.”
16. “Our goal must be infinite, not the finite. The infinite is our homeland. Heaven has been waiting for us forever.”
17. “The Eucharist is the highway to heaven.”